Customized Education & Consulting
Customized Education and Consulting is designed specifically for you and your organization. We can help you review your risk tolerance level for ACH operations, strengthen your procedures, agreements (not a legal review), educate your frontline staff, better grasp what your originators require for education, evaluate your risk management and minimize your quality issues by having us build and deliver your custom solutions.
How custom education can help your Financial Institution with Same Day ACH:
- RDFI ACH Program Review – we conduct an on-site or remote review of your RDFI ACH program to ensure they align with the Nacha Operating Rules for the receipt of Same Day Entries.
- ODFI ACH Program Review – we conduct an on-site or remote review of your ODFI ACH program to ensure they align with the Nacha Operating Rules for the origination of Same Day Entries.
- Training – we conduct training for targeted staff members, Third Party Senders/ Originators, Board or Supervisory Committee members, or your corporate Receivers.
- Customized Training – we offer general or in depth operational ACH training to all Financial Institution staff with a focus on the operations staff.
- Consulting on your ACH Audit and Risk Assessments, provide best practices, and provide overall evaluations
Previous customized work completed:
- Personalized Audit Review – we conducted a review of a Financial Institution‘s current practices and made sure they aligned with the Nacha Operating Rules.
- ACH Product Implementation – we assisted a Financial Institution with a new ACH product implementation, including updating forms, procedures, and policies to mirror the institutions current practices with the implementation.
- Risk Review - We review the under writing and risk management policies to ensure they fit the profile of the institution.
We can customize our education materials and resources to meet your needs, budget and schedule!
Give us a call today for a free proposal that outlines your organization‘s specific needs.
Toll-Free: (800) 348-3692 | Phone: (763) 549-7000 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org