2021 NCPC Exam Prep Series
Your Office or Conference Room
Webinar Series and Workshop
See description for times/location
Students will look at the check starting with the basic components and following through the entire image processing cycle. Rules that apply to checks, such as Reg CC, UCC 3 & 4, Reg J, Check Adjustments, ECCHO rules and NACHA rules as they apply to check conversion will be emphasized. Finally, the latest initiatives and innovations in the check industry as well as fraud and risk mitigation will be covered. Sessions are co-sponsored by UMACHA, United Bankers' Bank, WACHA, and ePay Resources.
Why UMACHA Training?
- All sessions are taught by NCP® certified trainers who provide you with the most up-to-date materials.
- All courses are via webinar so your entire staff can participate for the price of one!
- All webinars will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend the live webinar, you will be able to access it via the Webinar Library.
Who Should Attend?
- Check Processing Personnel
- Operations Personnel
- Fraud/Risk Personnel
- Products Personnel
The NCPC Exam Prep Series is affordable!
An unlimited number of staff may participate in the webinars using one phone line.
Webinar Package (11 sessions and 2 study sessions)
Members $1,300 | Non-Members $2,600
Register for the Webinar Package
2-Day In-Person Workshop
Members $350 | Non-Members $600
Register for the Workshop
Combo Pricing (Save when purchased together)
Members $1,500 | Non-Members $3,000
Register for the Combo Package
2021 Training Schedule
WEBINAR DATES AND TOPICS
All webinars take place 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.(CST)
Welcome Open Forum - January 12, 2021
Check Payments and Check Processing - January 19, 2021
Regulations - Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) - January 26, 2021
Regulations - Regulation CC – Part I - February 2, 2021
Regulations - Regulation CC – Part II - February 4, 2021
Standards and Formats - February 9, 2021
Open Forum - February 16, 2021
Image Exchange Rules and Agreements: ECCHO Rules - February 23, 2021
Image Exchange Rules and Agreements: Fed OC 3 - February 25, 2021
Image Exchange: Processes - March 2, 2021
Exceptions - Returns and Adjustments - March 9, 2021
Check Products - March 16, 2021
Fraud, Risk and Risk Mitigation - March 23, 2021
Open Forum - March 30, 2021
- In-person or virtual review workshop may be added prior to the opening of the testing window
- All sessions are taught by NCP certified trainers
- All webinars are recorded and automatically provided to NCP prep series registrants
Review our current Education Schedule