February 11 - November 11, 2021
Industry Insights: 10 - Part Member Only Series
12:00 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. (Central)
Your Office or Conference Room
Industry Insights-10 Part Webinar Series
Join us for a time to connect with your peers and hear what's new in the Payments Industry on the 2nd Thursday each month, February through November.
Next Session: August 12th
Speaker:Erin Fonte, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Session Title:What an FI should know about Cutting Edge Payment Offerings
Erin Fonte, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth, LLP, will join us for this session to discuss why bank need to consider cutting edge payment options and what banks should look for when exploring new offerings & partnerships. Erin will also tell us what to look for when banking these types of companies and what is on the horizon for payments.
Who Should Attend?
- February 11th: FPC Survey Results
- March 11th: C4P Online Account Opening Survey results
- April 8th: Phishing Scams
- May 13th: Succession Planning
- June 10th: Politics and Payments
- July 8th: Vendor Management
- August 12th: CyberSecurity topic
- September 9th: Payments API's
- October 14th: B2B- FRB Research update
- November 11th: TBD
Qualifies for up to 1 Continuing Education Credits Per Webinar